NORTH POINT IBAND DOWNLOAD

You are commenting using your Google account. I thought the arrangement of the songs were brilliant. We created some rough demos and fine-tuned the arrangements as a group into what you saw. Any advice on how to hook multiple iPads up to a sound system from a snake? I have a question concerning the sound grid. I too was wondering what the settings were for the Bebot application. Would appreciate any help on how to hook them up to a sound system. north point iband

Uploader: Mikazil
Date Added: 19 March 2018
File Size: 45.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66007
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We created some rough demos and fine-tuned the arrangements as a group into what you saw.

I truly enjoyed the wonderful performance by your band. I too was wondering what the settings were for the Bebot application. Apple should thank you for getting me to buy a bunch of apps! I thought what you guys at NP did was awesome. Hilarious and cool-sounding also. Hello, For soundgrid what pattern did you use?

North Point iBand Apps | The Ballad of Mr. Fun

Such was certainly not the poinf — we paid for all the apps that had a fee. Sorry for the confusion. Would appreciate any help on how to hook them up to a sound system. Sound Grid is tough! Also, congratulations on the wonderful performance I saw it on YouTube recently and it was phenomenal! Reid, thanx for the quick resopnse… the more I listen to poont arrangement the more I realize how complex it is… nice job! Or your spam… Reid.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Thanks for the list. Who do I contact to book a performance by Opint iBand? To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Absolutely love the iBand Christmas performance! I love that little robot dude!

North Point iBand Uses iPads and iPhones to Play Christmas Music [Video] - SlashGear

Jailbreak your device…download all the apps for FREE. I watch your video every night.

north point iband

Hey guys, wonderful band performance. Any advice on how to hook multiple iPads up to a sound system from a snake? I think you all can quit your day jobs and tour around the world! You obviously have never been creative and tried to sell software that you worked on, only to have punks like you STEAL the software instead of buying it.

If so, How can I get it? Thanks so much, hope to hear back from you guys soon! First off, big props to Jared Hamilton for spearheading the effort from our end.

North Point iBand Apps

That was so awesome! You are commenting using your Facebook account. You guys should write a story on the process of making the band and how you composed the pont, and practiced, etc. Which tones were used? Having some trouble figuring it out….

north point iband

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Did you use any printed music in the iband rehearsal?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения